1. Diarrhea related to inflammation, irritation, intestinal malabsorption or partial narrowing of the intestinal lumen, secondary to the process of intestinal malignancy.
- Increased bowel sounds / peristaltic
- Improved liquid defecation
- Stool color changes
- Pain / cramping abdominal
2. Imbalanced Nutrition Less Than Body Requirements related to impaired absorption of nutrients, hypermetabolic state, secondary to the process of intestinal malignancy.
- Weight loss, decreased subcutaneous fat / muscle mass, poor muscle tone
- Increased bowel sounds
- Pale conjunctiva and mucous membranes
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
3. Anxiety (describe level) related to psychological factors (the threat of changes in health status, socio-economic status, functions, roles, interaction patterns) and sympathetic stimulation (neoplastic process)
- Acute phase of disease exacerbation
- Increased tension, distress, fear
- Narrows the focus of attention
4. Ineffective individual coping related to the intensity and repetition stesor adaptive threshold exceeded (chronic illness, death threats, the vulnerability of individuals, severe pain, no adequate support system)
- Declare an inability to face problems, hopelessness, anxiety
- Declared worthless
- Depression and dependence
5. Knowledge Deficit: about condition, prognosis and treatment needs related to less exposure and or misinterpretation of information.
- Ask questions, request information or a statement of the concept of fault
- Does not accurately follow the instructions
- Complications / exacerbations can be prevented.